Welcome to our online Frame Gallery! Here you can browse our collection of frames to find styles and shapes that you love before you come in for your visit.
- Looking for something specific? Click the “Search Frames” icon in the top left to browse by frame type, shape, material, color, size, and brand.
- You can also check the box to only show frames with Virtual Try-On (meaning only frames that allow you to use your camera to see how they look on your face).
If you see a frame you like the look of, you can click on it to view more details about the frame.
- A small “Try On” icon in the top right indicates frames available for Virtual Try-On.
- When viewing these frames, a gray “Try On Now” button appears on the pop-up.
- You can change the frame color being shown by clicking the arrows to the left and right of the frame image below the player. This is also true when viewing frames in the Virtual Try-On player.
Note: Not all frame colors will have imagery or be available for Virtual Try-On.
Photo Virtual Try-On (No Webcam)
If you don’t have a webcam, the player will default to showing the frame on the face of a model image. You can change the model being shown by clicking on the portraits below the player.
- To use your own image, click the “Upload” button in the top left of the player.
- The “Clear” button will clear out any uploaded personal images.
Live Virtual Try-On (Using Webcam)
If you do have a webcam, the player will default to the live try-on using your webcam. Be sure to allow access to your camera if your browser asks you to do so.
Ensure the room is well lit, and then position your face in the center of the screen. The frame image will appear on your face after a few seconds, and you can then turn your head side to side slowly and the frame will move with you.